Oracle Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance: Your Defense Against Ransomeware
Data protection is now more critical than ever, as cyber and ransomware attacks become commonplace. These attacks target all IT systems, but oracle databases that manage business-critical assets can be especially disruptive.🔒💻
Oracle Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance protects your databases from any attack, with real-time transaction-level protection, recovery validation, and fast RTO. No data loss.📂
"Enterprises need to protect vital data for their critical business applications in real time without the downtime or data loss often experienced when using traditional approaches.
The Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance meets this demand with a simple, yet powerful solution that easily scales to protect databases enterprise-wide and meet ever- stringent recovery point objectives."
-Laura Dubois, Program Vice President, Storage Practice, IDC
Today’s Database Protection Problems
- Backup & recovery methods that are based on a decades-old nightly backup paradigm, where up to a day’s worth of data can be lost on every restore
- High backup overhead on production servers and networks by processing all database data during backups, whether it has changed or not
- Ever-increasing backup windows due to non-stop data growth
- Backup appliances that cannot scale to protect the hundreds to thousands of databases in the data center
- Poor visibility and control of the full data protection lifecycle, from disk to cloud to replication or to tape
Introducing Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance
The Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance is an engineered system designed specifically for Oracle database protection. It eliminates data loss and dramatically reduces data protection overhead on production servers.
- Eliminates Data Loss
- Protects Data from Disasters
- ER Eliminates Production Impact
- Offloads Archival
- Enables Restore to Any Point-in-Time
- Delivers Cloud-Scale Protection
- Fault-Tolerance against Ransomware
For more information about Oracle Zero Data Loss Recovery Appliance: Your Defense Against Ransomeware email us at email@example.com
#ICT #InfraComTechnology #SolutionsGoBeyond #ICTSolutions #ITSolution #Database #Oracle #ZDLRA #RecoveryAppliance #DataProtection #Ransomware #RansomwareAttacks #DataProtectionSolution #OracleDatabase #ZeroDataLossRecoveryAppliance
Written By : Marketing Communication ICT | Published : 27/OCT/2023