IBM Instana Observability: Enhance your application performance monitoring to provide the context you need to resolve incidents faster
What is IBM Observability?
Boost functionality and observability in your enterprise application performance monitoring (APM) with IBM Instana. Improve application performance management and accelerate CI/CD pipelines no matter where applications reside—public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, on premises, IBM Z and more.
With IBM Instana Observability, users can combine APM with automation capabilities and distributed tracing to deploy on premise or as a SaaS solution.
IBM Instana highlights
- Accurate real-time data. Get 100% distributed tracing, 1-second metrics, immediate software deployment pipeline and CI/CD feedback.
- Continuous, real-time discovery. Access single agent architecture of microservices and infrastructure with over 250 domain-specific sensors.
- Powerful and easy-to-use data analytics. Drill down to generate new insights with infinite flexibility from the entire repository of application request trace data.
- Dependency mapping of applications. Automate dependency mapping across the entire full-stack for flexible application perspectives.
- Root-cause analysis automation. Automate event correlation, including performance thresholds, errors, changes and analysis of SLA violations.
See how IBM Instana can improve application performance monitoring. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
#ICT #InfraComTechnology #SolutionsGoBeyond #ICTSolutions #ITSolution #IBM #Instana #Observability #IBMInstana #ApplicationPerformance #ApplicationResourceManagement #ApplicationPerformanceMonitoring #APM